fetch campervan hire new zealand | senior campervan hire new zealand | family campervan hire new zealand | cheap campervan hire new zealand
early booker campervan hire new zealand
Mighty Campers NZ International informationMighty Campers is a vibrant campervan range for the value conscious traveller, with a choice of 5 campervan categories including our funky new Jackpot which we look forward to showing you. Mighty Campers are available nationwide from 9 locations in Australia and 3 locations in New Zealand.
Mighty Campers NZ International Rental TermsIMPORTANT: Please note that this listing is available to Australian and New Zealand residents only and you will be required to provide identification (passport, drivers license and credit card) upon collection of your vehicle. If you are an international customer, please return to the search page and select your country of residence to see more options. We reserve the right to collect any outstanding monies from your nominated credit card in the event that your booking is confirmed in error i.e. confirmed as Domestic instead of an International customer. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RENTALS On arrival, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Mighty Campers NZ. Here is a summary of their terms and conditions.
DEFINITIONS The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions of Mighty Campers NZ: * The Supplier means the operator of Mighty Campers NZ.
* The Client is also referred to as the hirer (s) or renter (s). PAYMENT TERMS When you receive your confirmation a non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. This is shown at the time of booking. The balance of monies owing to Mighty Campers is required 38 days before the hire commences. Cancellation fees apply see below. A bond amount of NZ$5,000 for the Deuce, Deuce Plus and the Double Up and NZ$3,500 for other campervans is also due upon arrival (Liability and Bond Reduction Option is valid to be selected at extra cost). This amount is deducted from your credit or debit card is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. Please read the Terms and Conditions for full details. Note: full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to NZD.
FLEX RATES The flex rate is determined by the date of pick-up, location and date of booking for the rental up to 7 days. After every 7 days the flex rate resets to the rate applicable on that day (I.e. 8th, 15th, 22nd day of hire etc).
INCLUDED IN RATES: • Unlimited kilometres
• Crockery and Cutlery
• 15% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
• Linen & Bedding
• Mighty liability (liability applies – see the “For Your Protection” section for more information)
• Customer care 24 hours 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll-free)
• "Like a Local" in-trip tablet with GPS
• All branches have local tourist information and maps available RATES EXCLUDE: • Liability Reduction Options
• Extra Driver Fees
• Road User Charge Recovery Fee (RUCRF) if applicable
• Refundable Vehicle Security Deposit
• Fuel and LPG costs
• One-way Fees and Location Fees if applicable
• Public Holiday surcharge ANIMALS No animals are permitted in our vehicles, excluding guide dogs. DISCRETION Mighty reserves the right to refuse any rental at its discretion. FEES One-way Rental Fees
Mighty Additional Booking Options
1) Liability Reduction Option: No vehicle Liability (Exclusions apply)
2) Single vehicle rollover cover and Overhead & underbody damage cover: The customer will not have to pay for the cost of any damage attributed to an accidental single vehicle rollover or overhead and underbody damage. Without this cover the customer will have unlimited liability to cover any damages incurred.
3) Road User Charges**: The Road User Charge Recover Fee is included in the Express Return Pack.
If this Package is not selected the Road User Charge Recovery Fee will be calculated and collected on return of the Campervan based on the kilometres travelled during the hire. The vehicle rates per 100km are as follows:
5) Express Return Pack: Pricing and inclusions are subject to change. **Mighty reserves the right to amend the Road User Charge Recovery Fee in response to changes in Government Road User Charges. VEHICLE LIABILITY AND LIABILITY REDUCTION OPTION New Zealand’s statutory, no-fault Accident Compensation scheme covers everyone in New Zealand injured in an accident. Accordingly, Mighty does not accept any liability for personal injuries sustained during the rental. Except where such loss or damage is caused by Mighty’s (or that of its employees) own negligence or breach of the Mighty Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions, Mighty does not accept liability for any loss or damage to any personal belongings or property of the Customer (or any person or entity related to the Customer). Mighty strongly recommend that all people travelling in New Zealand take out personal travel insurance to cover injury or loss.
In the USA a liability is referred to as the “deductible”.
Liability Unless the customer has purchased the Liability Reduction Option, The Bundle (in conjunction with the Liability Reduction Option) or the Mighty Inclusive Pack, they must pay for the first $3,500 (for the Highball and Double Down) or $5,000 (for all other campervans) worth of damage per claim where they are at fault (Exclusions apply). This is applicable regardless if the hirer has purchased private travel insurance. Where the customer has purchased the Liability Reduction Option, The Bundle (in conjunction with the Liablity Reduction Option) or the Mighty Inclusive Pack, their liability for damage will be zero. However, the customer will be responsible for the total costs of any damage, and the Liablity Reduction Option, The Bundle and the Mighty Inclusive Pack (if taken) will be void if: a) the customer breaches any of the Mighty Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions terms and that breach is the cause of or contributes to the relevant damage. b) the damage is covered by any of the exclusions in the Exclusions section set out below.
Damage includes any and all damage to third party property, and any and all damage to the rented Vehicle including windscreens, tyres, towing and recovery costs, theft, fire, break in or vandalism. The costs of any damage will include the cost of repairing the damage, and, where the damage is the customer’s fault, the cost of the daily rental rate for the period the Vehicle is being repaired. A processing fee of $60 and associated damage assessment fees is applicable per claim.
Any amounts payable must be paid at the time the vehicle is returned to a Mighty branch, or by the due date set out in an invoice issued by Mighty.
The maximum public liability is $20,000,000, sub limits may apply. Please note that the maximum public liability may change during the course of the year for which these terms apply.
MIGHTY STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT OUR CUSTOMERS TAKE THE BUNDLE (IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LIABILITY REDUCTION OPTION) OR MIGHTY INCLUSIVE PACK.
Exclusions The Liability Reduction Option, The Bundle (in conjunction with the Liability Reduction Option) or the Mighty Inclusive Pack will not apply and the customer is responsible for all costs arising out of, or incurred in connection with:
The customer acknowledges and agrees to pay to Mighty a fee of NZ$300 on each occasion that it is identified by Mighty that a customer has taken a vehicle on an unsealed road or a restricted road.
Licence and Age Restrictions A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. Should a foreign licence be in a language other than English it must be accompanied by a current international driving permit issued in the same country as the driver’s licence was issued. An accredited English translation will be accepted in lieu of an international driving permit. Drivers must be 21 years of age or over. If the rented vehicle is a Highball or Double Down; drivers must be 18 years of age or over.
Change of Drop Off Location If the customer wishes to change the drop-off destination, they must first obtain authorisation from Mighty. Subject to the change being approved, an additional charge of up to $750 may apply. Change of Vehicle Should the vehicle booked be unavailable, Mighty reserves the right to substitute an alternative vehicle without prior notification and at no extra cost. This shall not constitute a breach of contract and does not entitle the hirer to a refund. Voluntary Downgrade Should the hirer decide to take a lesser vehicle than booked they will not be entitled to any refund. Note: Mighty reserves the right to refuse any rental at its discretion. Vehicle Age All Mighty vehicles are a minimum of 5 years of age. Transfers Mighty provides free airport to branch and branch to airport transfers on the day of arrival and departure for our Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown Branches. Toll and Traffic Notices and Administration Fees Mighty reserves the right to charge the customer for any speeding, toll way, parking or freedom camping fines. In addition to the costs associated per fine, an administration fee of $60 may be applicable.
Should a customer not observe all applicable road rules and other legal requirements in relation to driving in New Zealand and exceeds the lower of:
Credit and Debit Card Payments Where a credit or debit card is presented as payment, the credit or debit card holder will be jointly and severally liable as a customer.
The following credit or debit cards will be accepted: Visa credit or Visa debit card, MasterCard credit or MasterCard debit card and American Express credit card. A non-refundable 3.1% administration fee will apply to all Visa and MasterCard transactions. A non-refundable 4.6% for American Express transactions. Credit card administration fees are subject to change.
Credit Card Authority The customer authorises Mighty to retain the details of their credit or debit card and to take any action to recover from the credit or debit card the amounts due by the customer pursuant to the Mighty Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions. These charges including, but not limited to, vehicle cleaning (this includes toilet and waste water tank emptying), speeding, toll way, parking or freedom camping fines, on road assistance, delivery and return of vehicle, late drop off fees, failure to return the vehicle with full diesel or petrol tanks or full LPG bottle (pre-paid fuel and pre-paid gas is included in the Express Return Pack), rental extensions or Exclusions. For security purposes, only the customer’s Visa credit or Visa debit card, MasterCard credit or debit card or American Express credit card can be used for the Credit Card Authority.
Exchange Rate / Currency Variations All credit and debit card transactions are conducted in New Zealand dollars. If a refund is due, Mighty will credit the amount due in full to the Customer's credit or debit card. Mighty does not accept any liability for credit or debit card fees or bank-imposed fees relating to currency conversion or foreign transactions, which may appear as a variation between the total debited and the total refunded.
Booking Amendments All amendments to bookings are subject to availability of the vehicle and/or package. Different rates may apply based on the amendment made.
Amendments prior to the vehicle collection date will be re-calculated at the flex rate applicable on the date of amendment. This applies to changing the hirer name, vehicle type, reducing the number of rental days, changing pickup dates and/or changing the pick-up or drop-off location. Where the number of rental days is being extended prior to the vehicle collection date (days are being added on at the end of the rental with no change to the original pick up date), the original flex rate, which applied at the time of the original booking, will apply.
Cancellation Policy If the customer changes the travel dates of their booking and subsequently cancels:
Calculation Errors Mighty will not honour calculation errors. Should a calculation error occur Mighty will charge for the shortfall.
Branches Auckland: 36 Richard Pearse Drive, Mangere
Christchurch: 159 Orchard Road, Christchurch
Queenstown: 50 Lucas Place, Frankton
On-Road Assistance Any problems associated with the vehicle, including equipment failure, must be reported to Mighty as soon as possible and within 24 hours in order to give Mighty the opportunity to rectify the problem during the rental. Failure to do so may impact any claims for compensation. Please contact us on free phone 0800 788 558 or landline 0064 9 255 4471.
Disclaimer Illustrations and text in any of our documentation, brochures or website are subject to change. Images are a representation only of the vehicle depicted. Variances in the vehicles offered for rental may occur due to substitutions made by Mighty or modifications and/or upgrades to the vehicle design made by the manufacturer.