fetch campervan hire new zealand | senior campervan hire new zealand | family campervan hire new zealand | cheap campervan hire new zealand
early booker campervan hire new zealand
Pure Motorhomes New Zealand information
Pure Motorhomes New Zealand Rental TermsTERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019/2020 All Pure Motorhomes Rates are:
1. Daily Hire Charges The hire charge is calculated on a daily basis. The day of pick-up is calculated as the first day of rental and the day of return is calculated as the last day of rental. Vehicle must be returned by 4.00 pm on the day and location stated on your contract. Any vehicle returning after 4.00 pm, will incur a late drop off fee charged.
2. Hours of Operation High Season: (01 Oct - 30 April) Low season: (01 May - 30-Sept) Monday to Sunday 8.30 am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm Public Holidays 10.00am - 3.00pm Weekends & Public Holidays 10.00am – 3 pm. During June - August we reserve the right to close the depot on weekends and public holidays The latest time pick up from the depot is 4.00pm during the high season and 3.00pm during the low season, so please consider your hire start date with this in mind i.e. your flight arrival does not allow sufficient time to be at the depot by these times. Pure Motorhomes Auckland and Christchurch depots are closed on the following days: 25th December (Christmas Day) the 1st January (New Year's Day) and 10th April 2020 (Easter Friday).
3. Drivers Requirements and Licence All drivers must be 18 years of age or older and hold a current valid driver’s licence at the commencement of the hire. To hire a 4,6 or 7 berth the driver must be 24 years or older. All drivers must be aware of, and comply with, all New Zealand legislation including, but not limited to New Zealand Transport Agency rules and regulations. CAN YOU DRIVE IN NEW ZEALAND? If your driver’s licence or driver permit is not in English, you must also carry an accurate English translation issued by:
4. Minimum Hire Periods For all 4, 6 and 7 berth vehicles there is a minimum hire period of 7 days between 1 May and 30 September and increases to 14 days for all bookings between 1 October and 30 April. For all 2/3 ST’s, Euro’s and Deluxe Euro 2 ST vehicles there is a minimum hire period of 7 days between 1 May and 30 September and increases to 10 days for all bookings between 1 October and 30 April. For all other vehicles there is a minimum hire period of 5 days between 8 January and 14 December and increases to 7 days for all bookings between 15 December and 7 January. Minimum rental periods are subject to further change during peak seasons. It is possible to commence your hire in Christchurch and finish it in Auckland (or vice versa)
5. One - Way Hires Where pick-ups originate from Auckland and returns to Christchurch and the pick-up is between
6. Transfers A complimentary transfer is available from the Airports or accommodation surrounding the Airports on the day of pick-up and drop-off of the vehicle in Auckland and Christchurch. If you are unsure if your accommodation will qualify for a pick-up or drop-off please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us Please note that complimentary transfers are only available between the hours of 10.00am and 3.00pm.
7. Deposit and Payment To secure the booking, a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the booking value or $500.00, whichever is the greater is required. This deposit may vary if the booking is through an agent of Pure Motorhomes. The remaining balance of all rentals is due 28 days prior to the commencement of the rental period and will be detected from the credit card provided when securing the booking. If after this date the hirer cancels their booking the cancellation policy will apply.
8. Credit Cards All Credit Card transactions are conducted in New Zealand dollars. Our preferred payment method is by Credit Card / Debit Card or Cash (NZ$). We accept Visa and MasterCard transactions (including the security bond) and a charge of 2% applies on these credit cards. There is no charge for cash. Our policy is to charge your credit cards in New Zealand Dollars. Due to the exchange rate fluctuations there could be some variances in the amount refunded compared to the amount initially charged. We do not accept any liability for variances. Any Refunds by Credit Card can take up to 21 working days depending on the card holder’s financial institution. We will take a copy of your credit card for any infringement that you might get whilst on your travels. 8.A Security Bond A valid Visa or Mastercard credit card is required for the security bond. If you do not have a valid Visa or Mastercard please contact us so that we can email you a credit card authorisation form which allows you to use the credit card of a family member/guarantor. When you collect your vehicle, we take a copy of your credit card for the security bond if we have not received a pre authorisation. We do not deduct the bond from the credit card at the start of your hire, but merely hold the authority to deduct it in the unfortunate event of an accident or any infringements incurred. The amount of the security bond is determined by the applicable liability reduction option you have chosen. The copy of your credit card covers your accident/ damage security bond liability plus any extra costs such as refilling fuel, cleaning, emptying of the toilet at the end of hire or any traffic infringements, losses or breakages and any related surcharges. Each separate accident will incur an excess charge. A credit card imprint must be on all rental agreements and must be the credit card of the main hirer unless prior arrangements have been made. Pure Motorhomes does not accept Debit Cards for the bond. Where a credit card is not available, a cash security bond is required and will be held by Pure Motorhomes, up until the vehicle is returned. Of the cash security bond, we will retain $500.00 until 30 days out from your drop off of the vehicle before it is return. The rest of the security bond will be paid at the time of drop off. Where a hirer has Platinum Insurance and does not have a credit card then there is a $500.00 security bond required for any infringements that may occur whilst driving around New Zealand, e.g. speeding fines and camping fines. This will be refunded 30 days out from your drop off of the vehicle.
9. Cancellations Please note that your deposit is non - refundable. Cancellation fees are as follows:
11. Vehicle Substitution and Design Should the vehicle booked be unavailable through unforeseen circumstances, Pure Motorhomes reserves the right to substitute an alternative vehicle without prior notification and at no extra cost. This shall not constitute a breach of contract and does not entitle the hirer to a refund. Vehicle cannot be requested by make or model, only by vehicle category. Should the renter decide to take a lesser vehicle that booked then they are not be entitled to any refund.
12. Smoking All Pure Motorhomes vehicle are designated Smoke Free, absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the vehicle. If a vehicle is returned with the smell of smoking inside the vehicle then a $500.00 cleaning fee will apply.
13. Insurance - Standard Rates All Pure Motorhomes standard rates include standard Pure Motorhomes vehicles insurance (Bronze Insurance cover The hirer is liable for all damage to the vehicle regardless of who is at fault. If the hirer is not at fault and the third party admits liability, then a refund will be processed upon receipt of payment from the third party. The hirer is liable for all damage to a third-party vehicle and /or property if the hirer is at fault. An Accident Report MUST be filled out, when there is ANY damage to the vehicle while it is hired. Please Note: Third party insurance is not compulsory in New Zealand and claims can take months to resolve. For peace of mind Pure Motorhomes recommends the hire to take out Platinum Insurance. Should a hirer go through another agent for their insurance there is a fee of $150.00 for processing paperwork for a claim or damage incident. 14. Excess Reduction Options. There are four levels of excess/ bond reduction available to the hirer. The standard insurance included in our rates is called the Bronze Insurance cover. You are insured in case of accident damage. The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be upon the completion of the rental period. Please note the hirer is fully liable for all towing/ retrieval costs of the damage vehicle regardless of the Excess Reduction Option the hirer has selected. Please be aware that once an Excess Reduction Option is selected and confirmed with Pure Motorhomes, the cost of the Excess Reduction Options is NON- REFUNDABLE. Platinum Insurance cover includes the following extras:
15. Liabilities/ Insurance Exceptions The hirer is liable for any and all damage to a Pure Motorhomes vehicle or costs when:
16. Accessories Accessories are available to hire off Pure Motorhomes. It is best to pre order these to guarantee availability. You can still order the accessories at pick up but your choice may not be available. Please note that the hirer is fully liable for all costs if the accessories are lost, damage or stolen regardless of what Excess Reduction Option was taken. The GPS fee of $5.00 per day is payable up to a maximum of 30 days thereafter no fees apply (maximum $150.00) Pure Motorhomes will supply the child seat, the hirer must install the child seat and make sure the restraints are installed correctly to the New Zealand legislations. In the event of an accident, Pure Motorhomes will NOT be liable for any loss or damage in relation to child restraints. The legal responsibility of the child's parents or guardian to ensure that their child is properly restrained Ensure that the gas bottle is off (closed, expect for the Kiwi Rangers and Cruise’s) whilst driving and that the rear or sliding door or windows of the vehicle are open when the gas cooker is used.
17. On Road Assistance - Mechanical Faults If the vehicle has any mechanical malfunction or failure, these problems must be reported to Pure Motorhomes (03 3602641) as soon as possible in order to give Pure Motorhomes the opportunity to rectify the problem during the rental. Please note that these services don't cover failures resulting in the hirer's action or inactions which includes, but is not limited to the following:
18. Maintenance and Repairs - Equipment Faults The hirer shall take all reasonable care to ensure that the vehicle is properly maintained. This should include DAILY checks to the oil, water and batteries. The hirer shall be liable for any cost associated with the incorrect use of fuel (fuel being diesel or petrol), including putting fuel in the water tank. The failure of accessories such as TV, DVD, CD player, microwave, gas heater, air conditioning unit, fridge and hot water do not constitute a breakdown. We understand that while on holiday the vehicle may require small repairs. So not to disrupt the road trip any further, repairs up to $100.00 can be completed without authorisation and will be reimbursed, please keep your receipts. All other problems associated with the vehicle's equipment, must be reported to Pure Motorhomes as soon as possible and with 24 hours in order to give Pure Motorhomes the opportunity to rectify the problem. Failure to do so will compromise any claims as we cannot accept liability for any claims submitted after this period. Pure Motorhomes will endeavour to facilitate on-road repairs.
19. Refunds Regretfully, no refund can be given for any unused portion of your holiday. However, your travel insurance may in some circumstances cover the unused portion. Refunds for hires paid and cancelled prior to pick up will be subject to our cancellation policy. If it is determined that a refund is due, Pure Motorhomes will make the refund back on the original credit card charged. All refunds will be made in New Zealand dollars and Pure Motorhomes does not accept any liability for currency exchange rate fluctuations. Refunds are processed once a week and can take up to 21 working days depending on the renter's financial institution.
20. Exchange Vehicle The availability of an Exchange Vehicle is not guaranteed: provision is subject to availability, customer location, accident liability and remaining hire duration. Additional charges may be incurred as per below:
21. Extra Fees
22. Infringements: Traffic, Tolls and Camping All traffic infringements including Speeding, Parking Tickets, Toll charges and Freedom Camping Fines are the responsibility of the hirer. Pure Motorhomes will charge the hirer's credit card using the bond imprint given, to cover the cost of the fine, plus a processing fee of NZ$50.00. In the circumstances of credit card failure, or no credit is supplied then Pure Motorhomes reserve the right to pass on details of the hirer's home contact to the New Zealand Traffic Authorities for a processing fee of NZ$50.00
23. Fuel and LPG All vehicles are supplied with a full fuel tank and a full bottle of LPG at the start of the hire and must be returned with a full tank at the end of your hire. If the vehicle is returned without a full tank of fuel or LPG bottle, the hirer is liable for the cost to refill, plus a fee of NZ$50.00. 24. Road User Charges - relating to Diesel Vehicles (This Not Carbon Emissions) The Road User Charge of Diesel Vehicles is an extra charge to the hirer and not included in insurance options. The Road User Charge Recovery Fee will be calculated and collected on return of the vehicle based on the kilometres travelled during the hire. The vehicle rates per 1000kms are as follows
25. Delivery and return of Vehicle The vehicle shall be returned in a clean condition on the return date in the agreement and to the location depot on the agreement.
26. Change of Drop - Off Destination If the hirer wishes to change the drop off their destination after picking up the vehicle, they must first obtain authorisation from Pure Motorhomes. Subject to the charge being approved, a minimum addition charge of NZ$950.00 will apply.
27. Rental Extension and Late Return If the hirer wishes to extend the rental whilst on hire, they must first obtain authorisation from Pure Motorhomes who will advise of the addition cost. Rental extensions are subject to fleet availability. Failure to obtain authorisation (i.e. a late return) will result in the hire being charged their daily rate plus and addition NZ$500.00 per day for each day the vehicle is not returned.
28. Animals Service dogs are permitted to travel in our vehicles with prior permission from Pure Motorhomes. No other animals are permitted in our vehicles
Disclaimer Please Note: Subject to the provisions of the Fair-Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993 Pure Motorhomes are only responsible for any direct rental loss that you suffer. Pure Motorhomes is not liable for missed flights, disrupted travel or holiday plans, loss of enjoyment or opportunity, indirect or consequential loss. Nothing contained in the Agreement shall exclude, restrict or modify any express or limited conditions, warranties or requirements that cannot be excluded under New Zealand law. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements. Pure Motorhomes and any employee, agents or representative of the company or by anyone providing services or facilities, are not authorised to vary, add to, or delete from this agreement or to make any representation about performance, specifications or fitness for purpose of Pure Motorhomes. The company cannot be bound by any representative or statement unless it is confirmed in writing by the company's management. Where the hirer comprises of more than one person, each person is liable jointly and severally for all obligations under this agreement Pure Motorhomes take no responsibility for any detention, delay, loss, damage or injury that a hirer might experience no matter how it is caused. Should you book through an agent, then your travel agent will forward deposits and other payments to us on your behalf, but your travel agent is not our agent for the purpose of the receipt of monies. No refunds are payable on accommodation, or motorhome/campervan not being available, where a hirer or passenger amends, cancels or seeks to vary the agreements after departure. Pure Motorhomes reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, vehicle specifications and tariffs at any time without prior notice. Pure Motorhomes reserves the right to refuse a rental at its own discretion and cancel any rental agreements at any time if there has been any report of driving which breaches New Zealand Laws Illustration and text in any of our websites are a representation only of the vehicle depicted. Variances in the vehicle offered for rental may occur due to substitutions made by Kiw Campers or modifications and/or upgrade to the vehicle designed made by the manufacturer. AUCKLAND DEPOT Unit 8, 197 Montgomerie Road, Airport Oaks, Auckland Free phone 0800 0549 0444 or 0800 569 385 CHRISTCHURCH DEPOT (Head Office) 2 Export Avenue, Harewood, Christchurch Free phone 0800 0549 0444 or 0800 569 385 Phone +64 3 3602641 VEHICHE RETURN INFORMATION
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. If you encounter issues with the vehicle whilst on hire, you MUST report these issues directly to the relevant supplier at the earliest possible time. This will allow the supplier to remedy any issues and minimise any inconvenience to you. If you fail to report any vehicle issues during your rental, it is likely that compensation will not be offered. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed. Please note that a 2% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Motorhome rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency): 25.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Motorhome Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.